Mobile Senior Team Leader
We are Netguru, a software services and consulting company, ranked for the second time as one of the fastest growing IT companies in Central Europe. We maintain an unshakable passion for developing web and mobile applications on behalf of our clients worldwide. We’ve managed to build an outstanding organisational culture, based on strong values of transparency, team spirit, regular feedback, and continuous learning.
Currently, we’re on the lookout for an extraordinary, tech-savvy and business-oriented manager to lead our continuously expanding Mobile Team.
Joining us as a Mobile Senior Team Leader means:
- leading a team of 30+ experienced and highly qualified Mobile (iOS, Android and React Native) developers,
- high degree of autonomy in creating a development strategy for the Mobile Team,
- reporting directly to our Head of Technology,
- developing projects for global clients from Europe, the United States, Asia and the Middle East,
- having a real influence on your pay – do your job well and get a raise every six months.
Mobile Senior Team Leader’s responsibilities:
- building a strategy of Mobile Team at Netguru in close cooperation with Mobile Team Leaders and the Head of Technology,
- setting objectives and key metrics, helping your team to achieve goals, motivating and coaching Mobile team members,
- collaborating with and supporting business development and marketing teams as well as key business stakeholders,
- keeping an eye on new mobile-related solutions and trends within the industry,
- changing existing processes and creating new ones in order to improve your team’s performance,
- empowering your team with the right tools and knowledge,
- being the first line of support for the Mobile Team Leaders by answering their questions and offering assistance in difficult situations.
- minimum three years’ experience as a Mobile Developer,
- at least two years of experience in leading a team of Developers,
- excellent command of written and spoken English (minimum B2+) and Polish (minimum C2),
- business-oriented approach to software development: ability to convert business problems into technical solutions and to cooperate with and understand non-technical clients at ease,
- strong critical-thinking abilities, analytical skills and high level of assertiveness,
- experience in working closely and building rapport with customers,
- experience in coaching and building a team development strategy,
- ability to gather feedback, evaluate it and set the key goals,
- ability to efficiently and accurately compare and evaluate: best practices, methodologies, tools and technologies.
Perks & Benefits:
- Macbook and extra accessories
- Private health insurance and a multisport card
- Individual co-financed educational plan
- Free sandwiches and half-price lunches
- Team Retreats twice per year
- Team meet-up every two months
Don’t hold off any longer and apply via the form! In case of questions – drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!