UI/UX Designer/Developer Wrocław
Advanced Field Solutions is a significant provider of web based field service management solutions for medium and large services companies. Our products enable customers to manage field engineers more efficiently, increase productivity and provide real time activity analysis from the field.
The AFS system runs on a microsoft platform and our development team uses Visual Studio, MS Azure, iOS, Android and mapping API’s to deliver our solution.
With teams located in Poland, Ireland and Spain, AFS has a proven track record of providing a strong delivery experience for our customer base, which includes globally recognisable names.
Currently we are looking for a UI/UX Designer/Developer, responsible for design and quality of our products.
THE ROLE IS:
- complete UI and UX rebuild of entire product portfolio
- rework of company messaging across all customer touch points
- ensuring high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- implementing high-quality, innovative and intuitive designs
- produce of interactive training guides / manuals/ deployment presentations
- collaboration with dev team members
TO DO THE JOB YOU NEED:
- passion for creating unique products
- excellent design, layout, colour and composition skills
- considerable attention to detail
- curiousity and inquisitiveness
- care for keeping high-quality standards
- significant interest in modern web design
- care for general esthetic and order in projects
- understanding of the UX design principles
- good knowledge of English
- 6 months of experience in front end development
- good knowlegde of HTML 5 / CSS 3
- good knowledge of JS / jQuery
THE ROLE WILL SUIT:
- a strong creative head who wants to release owned potential and is looking for a platform to push her/his ideas
- direct involvement in innovative projects and product creation
- responsibility for applying and maintaing high quality standards in our products
- participation in the development of modern IT solutions
- work with the latest technologies
- attractive location – Rynek we Wrocławiu
- supportive, creative and growth-oriented atmosphere with an experienced team
If you feel like ready to start a journey with AFS please send your CV with a samples of your work if available to firstname.lastname@example.org.