Front-end Developer in Wrocław or Kraków
OpsTalent is a software development & multi-lingual company created by young, ambitious and open for new challenges people as well as by experienced professionals, who are always there to share their knowledge. We believe that through hard work and involvement but mostly through creativity and the common goal we can achieve global success. Let’s team up and strive for excellent performance in IT, social media, customer service, research, hr and other fields.
We are constantly looking for energetic people to join our cheerful team.
Salary: 7000-11000 PLN net
Currently we are looking for talented developers who take ownership of their code. As a part of our front-end oriented team you will be responsible for applying the newest technological solutions and helping us to deliver value.
- 1+ years of experience in building web applications
- Very good knowledge of React
- Good understanding of ECMA6, Typescript
- Good knowledge of RESTful API principles
- Knowledge about unit and e2e tests
- Knowledge of OAuth2
- Knowledge of SOLID, KISS, DRY rules
- Knowledge of GIT
- Knowledge of Scrum methodology
- Communication skills
- Good English skills is a must.
- Ability to work with cutting-edge technology
- Brilliant international team
- Large amount of trust and lots of flexibility
- Opportunity to develop professional skills (conferences, meetups, workshops, seminars, CodeFests)
- Continuous learning in a dedicated and talented team, proper feedback and mentorship
- Internal events on regular basis. Get yourself to develop your skills and share knowledge
- Opportunity to take part in front-end community and organizing community events on local and international level
- Access to our resource library and opportunity to choose whatever you’d like to have on our “shelf”
- Flexible hours and possibility to work remotely from time to time
- Private medical healthcare and Multisport cards to help you stay fit
- Life insurance plan to give you a sense of security and stability
- Work – life balance culture
- Comfortable workspace, free snacks and goodies
- Awesome team building events (parties, happy Fridays with keg beer and board games)
Still hungry for more info? Contact our talent hunter right away at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask about everything you want to know about this specific job role!
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates. We kindly ask you to include the following clause: “I agree for processing my personal data and putting them into our database in order to present me an offer of employment, in accordance with the provisions of the Act about the Personal Details Protection dated 29.08.1997 (Dz.U. z 2002 r. Nr 101, poz. 926 z poz. zm.).