Junior QA Tester
- testing in different environments including web and mobile
- presenting findings to software development and business user teams
- support in writing test specifications which enforce the acceptance criteria of features
- provides visibility into end-to-end product quality
- notifies when production is blocked due to errors in development
- contribute to measuring and improving quality of products
- gives final acceptance before releasing to client
- ideally informatics student or graduate
- willingness to develop in quality assurance team
- software testing experience, ideally in applications for mobile platforms – nice to have
- knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes – nice to have
- ability to work as part of a team
- experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process – nice to have
- very good English language skills
What’s in it for you
- an experienced QA mentor
- a competitive salary (2 000 – 3 000 PLN net depending on your skills and experience)
- a great work environment with talented people and a startup spirit
- flexible hours & the possibility to work remotely when necessary
- social benefits (medical health care)
- unlimited access to quality coffee & fizzy drinks
- a MacBook and whatever equipment you consider necessary for work
- an office in downtown Warsaw with lots of commuting options (proximity to bus, tram, and subway hubs, and bike paths)
- parking space for your bicycle
- workflows based on Agile in Scrum (not Waterscrum or Agilefall)
- involvement with interdisciplinary and multinational projects
- an opportunity to work with the largest companies in the market
Upnext is a market leader in software development for the Mobile Money, Internet of Things and Finance Technology industries.
Our services range from technology consulting and business analysis to user experience design, software engineering and solution integration.
We work with banks, payment service providers, mobile network operators and startups.
We are a 30+ strong team of experts which is constantly scaling.
We offer extensive expertise and a portfolio of top case studies in the fields of Fintech and IoT.
We have been on the forefront of payment technology for over 10 years, designing and engineering successful tailor-made end-to-end mobile money services.
We are experts in NFC, HCE, Tokenization, Mobile Wallets, Payment Gateways, mPOS, Wearables, iBeacon and many other technologies.
We are based in the heart of Poland – Warsaw – and we have an international company culture.