IT Recruiter in Wrocław
OpsTalent is a software development & multi-lingual company created by young, ambitious and open for new challenges people as well as by experienced professionals, who are always there to share their knowledge. We believe that through hard work and involvement but mostly through creativity and the common goal we can achieve global success. Let’s team up and strive for excellent performance in IT, social media, customer service, research, hr and other fields.
We are constantly looking for energetic people to join our cheerful team.
We are actively looking for an IT recruiter to join our Dream Team! You will work closely with our IT Project Managers and Business Development Managers to help determine their specific needs and execute on an agreed recruitment plan.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Recruiting IT specialist – Software developers (Java/Spring, PHP/Symphony, NodeJS/React, Swift etc.), QA Engineers, Software Architects, Project/Program Managers
- Building and maintaining long-term relationships with the candidates as well as the client
- Create great job postings, search for interesting candidates and explore creative ways to attract best talents
- Interviewing candidates and confirming their references.
- Relevant work experience in IT recruitment – at least one year
- Strongly developed sourcing skills, knowledge of current trends in social sourcing
- Very good command of both written and oral English is a must
- University degree in Human Resources or related specialization is nice to have
- Flexible with a strong drive to achieve desired outcomes in an environment of constant change
- Good organizational skills, self-motivating, flexibility, attention to details.
- Competitive salary,
- Independence and autonomy at work
- Chance to develop yourself in our 3-month incentive system
- Work for an internationally renowned and prestigious companies
- Work in a young and international team,
- Opportunity to develop professional skills (conferences, meetups, workshops, seminars, free English lessons)
- Continuous learning in a dedicated and talented team, proper feedback, and mentorship
- Private medical healthcare and Multisport card
- Free snacks and sandwiches, no dress code office
- Happy Friday and integration parties.
Still hungry for more info? Contact our talent hunter right away at firstname.lastname@example.org
and ask about everything you want to know about this specific job role!
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates. We kindly ask you to include the following clause: “I agree for processing my personal data and putting them into our database in order to present me an offer of employment, in accordance with the provisions of the Act about the Personal Details Protection dated 29.08.1997 (Dz.U. z 2002 r. Nr 101, poz. 926 z poz. zm.).