Netguru is looking for Channel Partner Manager
Channel Partner Manager
We are Netguru, one of the fastest-growing IT companies in Europe. We maintain an unshakable passion for developing web and mobile applications for our clients worldwide and making a name for ourselves in the world of software development.
Building strong and efficient relationships with partners from all around the globe is the foundation of our continuous growth. If it sounds like something that might be in your skill set – click the “apply” button and become a crucial asset of our team.
Becoming a Channel Partner Manager at Netguru means:
- Joining a team of 5+ experienced marketing specialists;
- Blazing the trail for the position – you will take the full responsibility for setting your goals;
- Chance to communicate with a variety of partners from around the world;
- A significant amount of travel (did you know that Carribean is one of the locations where we are recognized?);
- Reporting directly to our Head of Growth;
- Access to hi-tech tools (HubSpot, SalesForce and many more);
- Being responsible for creating your own career path that will fulfill your professional ambitions.
You will be responsible for:
- Increasing the brand awareness by actively engaging in the international tech community;
- Setting strategic goals with the aim of reaching new partner channels;
- Building and maintaining business relations,
- Recognizing our partners’ business needs and coming up with adequate solutions;
- Being up-to-date with the news about the startup scene, spotting the latest trends and keeping track of innovative solutions.
Criteria that will make you a perfect fit for this position:
- You feel confident in the startup and tech communities and understand their needs;
- You frequently enroll in events related to startups;
- You feel comfortable in a global, multicultural environment;
- You know how to build and nurture strategic relationships with potential partners and investors;
- You use English on a daily basis and you can engage in a fluent conversation on any topic (C1+ CEFR is required);
- You are a self-driven person, able not only to achieve goals but also to create them;
- You don’t get confused when hearing sales terminology – words such as funnel, MQL or SQL are no mystery to you;
- You can call yourself a creative person and prove it with some previous projects you were involved in.
It would be even more exciting if you:
- Have already established meaningful relations within the global tech community;
- Have some experience organizing events in the startup community.
- Macbook and extra accessories
- Private health insurance and a multisport card
- Individual co-financed educational plan
- Free sandwiches and co-financed lunches
- Team retreats twice per year
- Team meet-up every two months
8750-10000 PLN + VAT (B2B) or 7000-8000 PLN gross (UoP)
Deadline: 8th of June