Join the Cisco Graduate Programme
Graduate Cisco Services Network Engineer (Poland)
Application deadline: 21st May 2017
Start Date: 1st September 2017
We’re the people who made the Internet what it is today. From its early days of simple connectivity to the future of the Internet of Everything, we’ve pioneered it every step of the way. Now we’re building the best team in the business so we can continue to change the way the world works, lives, plays, and learns by connecting the unconnected.
Join us and help us become the #1 IT Company in the world.
Services Network Engineer Graduate Program
Our Graduate Programs will provide you with world class development, including hands-on experience and the ability to earn industry- leading certifications. You’ll be coached and mentored by some of the industry’s brightest minds who will help challenge and develop your skills. You’ll join together with a group of other young talented graduates and will experience the smoothest transition from academic life to work environment you could ever imagine.
We not only guarantee you a professional development at Cisco – it is required from you!
As a Cisco Services Network Engineer you will take one of the below possible routes, based on the business need, your skillset and your preference:
Advances Services (AS) team’s primary focus is on Cisco’s premium customers. The services offered by AS revolve around Planning, Designing, Implementation and Optimization of solutions build from Cisco’s state-of-the-art products, either from networking, IP communication, mobility or datacenter areas. The best technical experts in the industry are developing complex designs, implementing Cisco leading edge technologies worldwide and finally providing optimization services to the largest networks and customers in the world.
Day to day:
• Consult to solve problems and determining the best solutions for customers
• Review network requirements and proposing designs to meet business needs • Build and maintain relationships with a variety of customers
• While your career will be developing a certain amount of travel will be required
In Technical Services (TS) you will have a chance to work with and become one of the top engineers in the world in your desired field of technology. TS team is a strategic partner to our customers, saving their business from the impact of network incidents, solving and preventing the recurrence of technical issues. You’ll have access to Cisco Technical Assistance Labs with over $650M in Cisco assets. You’ll use this equipment to stay up to date on cutting-edge innovations and understand what makes them tick.
Day to day:
• Resolve complex technical issues in network services
• Write technical documents and build Cisco’s online technical knowledge base
• Contribute to collaborative platforms to help people get the most out of their technology. • Reinstate customers’ optimal network conditions.
Cloud and Managed Services (CMS) helps our clients to simplify the adoption and management of technologies. CMS can flexibly respond to the needs of our clients, whether they are looking for baseline monitoring and notification or seeking full–scale management of their networks, including proactive analysis and high touch operation management.
Day to day:
• Act as a single entry point to Cisco for Collaborative support.
• Utilize the ITIL delivery framework processes.
• Manage and optimize existing networking infrastructure and proactively prevent network impairing incidents.
• Add, modify and remove hardware, network software and applications.
• You are a recent university graduate or on your final year of studies towards Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a technical field, like Networking, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or a similar field.
• You must be fluent in English (verbal and written).
• You’re passionate about networking, information technology or computer science.
• You have some knowledge in technologies, such as: Routing, Switching, Datacenter Networking, Virtualization, Mobility, Wireless, Unified Communications, Business Video, Security, and Software Defined Networking.
• Knowledge of adjacent technologies, holding Cisco Certifications (e.g., CCNA, CCNP) or industry recognized certifications is a plus. • Language proficiency in German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese or Russian is beneficial
• You must be willing to relocate to Krakow, Poland.
Please apply via: http://cs.co/90078ni63