IMAGINE, DESIGN AND CREATE A BETTER WORLD
is our vision at Autodesk. Our flagship product, AutoCAD software, has become synonymous with CAD and is a fixture in design shops worldwide. We have industry-leading 3D solutions for industrial design and manufacturing; architecture, engineering and construction; as well as media and entertainment. Over 10 million professionals in 185 countries are using Autodesk products to save time and money, gain competitive advantage, and change the way ideas are brought to life.
Senior Software Engineer
As a member of an agile scrum team you will work in a multi-team environment on a unique and innovative generative design project – Dreamcatcher. You will interact with designers, architects, developers and product managers. Together with your team you will develop new features, design and implement APIs, test them, deploy and present work increments to the project’s stakeholders.
• You enjoy making scalable and highly available distributed systems.
• You write clean, testable and effective code.
• You hold yourself and others to high technical standards (design, architecture and implementation).
• You have a deep understanding of object-oriented design
• You enjoy shipping features following agile methods.
• You have extensive professional experience in building backend or frontend systems
• You can communicate well in English
BONUS POINTS FOR
• Experience in creating cloud-based applications
• Experience in building micro services
• Exposure to mechanical simulation
TECHNOLOGY – THE MUST
• Git, Jira
• Google Test
TECHNOLOGY – NICE TO HAVE
• Typescript, Go
- Full-time employment contract
- Flexible working hours, possibility to work from home
- Private medical health care
- Life insurance
- Annual bonuses
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Multisport, tickets to cinema, theatre, aquapark
- Employee referral program (7k PLN)
- Bike parking
Click here to apply, we are waiting for your CV!