Procter&Gamble: Junior IT Manager
Procter & Gamble is one of the world’s largest FMCG companies, serving nearly 5 billion people with its products. We have one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Pampers, Ariel, Vizir, Always, Olay, Bonux, Discreet, Naturella, Pantene, Head & Shoulders, Wella, Gillette, Braun and Oral-B.
P&G IT is where business, innovation and technology come together to create competitive advantage. Our mission is to deliver IT to help P&G win with consumers all over the world.
Currently we are searching for candidates for Junior IT Manager position in Warsaw. As Junior IT Manager you will join P&G global team and play one of the roles:
- Application Engineer -establishes the right design, leads the engineering work, owns change management and acts as escalation point for operations for a given application or application platform.
- Application Manager- leads solution development, quality assurance, and release management for to meet business, user and system requirements for a given application or application platform.
- Infrastructure Manager- network and data center governance and management. Systems and network administration.
- IT Operations Manager- leads end-to-end service delivery including strategy; ensuring operational excellence; accountable for service delivery including overall quality of service, controls, and financial targets.
- Project Manager- accountable for end-to-end success of the project while integrating the technical, business, and commercial deliverables.
- Service Delivery Manager- deliver service to delight users while delivering financial and operational goals. Leads process simplification, stewardship, issue resolution, and change management.
- P&G-sized projects and access to world leading IT partners and technologies from day one
- Work in international team with global responsibilities
- Coaching programs, trainings and relevant certifications
- Opportunity to change role every few years to be in the best place for you and best for P&G
- Flexible work arrangements (working less than full time, work from home)
- P&G Vibrant Living programs (sport cards, in-office fitness center)
- Competitive starting salary (7500PLN) and benefits program (private health care, PG stock, saving plans).
- Regular salary increases and possible promotions – all in line with your results and performance
Who are we looking for:
- Young professionals with a passion for business and technology, with between 0 up to 4 years of experience working in an IT role, and eager to develop a career in leveraging IT to transform the business.
- Strong leadership, innovation and interpersonal collaboration skills.
- Master’s graduates
- Strong analytical skills (specific technical / IT mastery preferred)
- English fluency
- Candidates holding a valid EU work permit
Do not hesitate and apply here