OpsTalent is a software development & multi-lingual company created by young, ambitious and open for new challenges people as well as by experienced professionals, who are always there to share their knowledge. We believe that through hard work and involvement but mostly through creativity and common goal we can achieve global success. Let’s team up and strive for excellent performance in IT, social media, customer service, research, hr and other fields.
Currently we are searching for candidates in Kraków for the following position:
DevOps (Setting up development & testing environment)
Salary: 7000-11000 PLN net
Requirements & Responsibilities:
– Knowledge of virtualization
– Knowledge of AWS Services, Pivotal Cloud Foundry PaaS
– Experience in management Github Enterprise servers
– Knowledge of Linux (Debian) on administrator level
– Knowledge of Chef, Vagrant, Docker
– Knowledge of network security issues and operating systems
– Knowledge of TCP/IP protocols, basics of routing and traffic filtration systems available for Linux
-Knowledge of web applications, databases, high-availability and load-balancing, mail servers, DNS, log aggregation systems, firewalls
– Timely execution of assigned tasks
– Preparing development environments will be an asset
– Good English skills is a must
– Attractive salary
– Multisport card and private medical care
– Work in the international environment
Be a part of something different – join our team today!
Apply now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates. We kindly ask you to include the following clause: “I agree for processing my personal data and putting them into our database in order to present me a offer of employment, in accordance with the provisions of the Act about the Personal Details Protection dated 29.08.1997 (Dz.U. z 2002 r. Nr 101, poz. 926 z poz. zm.).